Don’t miss the chance to complete your collection with this new edition of the long out-of-print first two volumes of Vworp Vworp!
Only £15.99, plus postage, it weighs in at a bumper 192 pages, highlights of this newly updated compilation include:
- An update of our artist jam cover with FIVE NEW DOCTORS to enjoy!
- New to this edition, a lost Doctor Who spec strip from 1978 drawn by BRIAN BOLLAND, newly restored and coloured
- Interviews with comic art legends STEVE DILLON, DAVE GIBBONS and DAVID LLOYD, recounting in detail their time on so many seminal early Doctor Who Weekly strips
- A brand new article on The Star Beast: was Beep the Meep the only guilty party?
- The last word on the mid 90s Cybermen strip with its creators ADRIAN SALMON, ALAN BARNES and GARY RUSSELL
- Abslom Daak explored in detail, including conversations with all his creators including STEVE MOORE, an approved recreation of the lost Daak script World of the War-King drawn by MARTIN GERAGHTY and, for the first time in print, the complete script to part one of Abslom Daak... Dalek-Killer
- An exclusive chat with industry legend MICK McMAHON, together with an artist-led analysis of his legacy
- The creation of the weekly comic that would become Doctor Who Magazine, plus interviews with every editor from DEZ SKINN to SHEILA CRANNA
The compilation also comes with a FREE GIFT: Two A2 posters featuring a clean copy of the artist jam artwork, and newly restored and coloured Abslom Daak artwork by the legendary STEVE DILLON. This poster replaces the gifts previously offered with the original issues.
Vworp Vworp! Volumes One and Two Collected
Absolm Daak - Dalek Chainsword Massacre
Preacher’s late, great Steve Dillon talks Absolm Daak and takes us through his early backup strips in the Dalek Chainsword Massacre
Mick McMahon - Tom Baker strip, Junkyard Demon
Mick McMahon remembers his brief, yet beautiful brush with Doctor Who on his hugely influential brash, bold and magnificent Tom Baker strip, Junkyard Demon
British comics legend Steve Parkhouse talks Doctor Who
The visionary writer behind Tides of Time, Voyager, British comics legend Steve Parkhouse talks Doctor Who, magic, mysticism and science
Brian Bolland’s lost Doctor Who spec strip
Your chance to enjoy the legendary Brian Bolland’s lost Doctor Who spec strip, presented for the first time, restored and coloured in high definition!